Twitter is an online social networking service and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read text-based messages of up to 140 characters, known as tweets.
Social media provide the means for independent consultants to extend professional networks, connect with potential clients, and most importantly to show the value of the consultant's services and experience.
Brand promotion is the goal, but there is theory that it frequently feels too much like self-promotion.
As Artis Zelmenis states, these are most likely to be true:
1) 60% of brand followers are more likely to recommend a brand to a friend after following it on Twitter
2) 50% of brand followers are more likely to buy from a brand after following it on Twitter
3) Consumers follow brands on Twitter for exclusivity, promotions, and to be in the know
4) 50% of consumers on Twitter go online more than once an hour
5) Nearly half of consumers on Twitter have been tweeting less than one year
6) 79% of consumers on Twitter follow fewer than 10 brands
7) 75% of consumers have never un-followed a brand on Twitter
8) One-third of brand followers are interacting with brands more this year than last
9) Consumers on Twitter read posts from brands much more than they tweet about brands
10) Consumers on Twitter under age 35 are more likely to follow brands than older users
This page was last modified on 20 November 2020 at 05:59.
Total number of written articles in Encyclopedia: 817;
Baltic Legal[w] solely sponsorship.
Business encyclopedia© is a trademark of the Baltic Legal attorney, a profit legal enterprise.
Baltic Legal (law office): Contact Us
Author: Artis Zelmenis